- Organize finances and payroll in one place, and save time on everyday tasks.
- Get all QuickBooks Pro Desktop features, plus industry-specific tools and reports.
- NEW: Automated Reports. Customize your reports and schedule them to be generated and emailed automatically.
- NEW: Multi Monitor Support. Get work done significantly faster with windows open across multiple monitors.
- NEW: Chart of Accounts Search. Easily find an account or sub-account with an added search bar in the Chart of Accounts. Search by account name or number.
- Get answers about your business and use easy-to-see filters within the report to make data easier to interpret.
- Track how your business is doing with one-click financial, tax and sales reports.
- NEW: Smart Search
- NEW: Report Filters
- Improved Multi-User Support
- Remind users of undeposited funds
- Showing company file name in deposits summary
- Get the information you need with easy-to-use reports. View income and expense trends by category.
- Get a real-time view of your business activities with Company Snapshot
Includes Industry Editions – Just Choose An Industry During Setup
- Easily manage inventory items
Quickly locate items and complete inventory related tasks all in one place using the Inventory Center in QuickBooks.
- Track your balance sheet by class
Use this built-in, easy-to-access report to track financial data separately by location, department, or profit center.
- Bill clients progressively by job phase
Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
- Create ‘Jobs by Vendor’ report
Organize your job costs by vendor, and see which vendors still need to be paid.
- Create job estimates and track change orders
As a job changes simply enter change orders into the estimate to keep track of the changes and their impact on your bottom line.
- Analyze job profitability
Customized job cost reports allow you to see a job’s profitability on a detailed, task-by-task level.
Manufacturing & Wholesale
- Track inventory reorder point by vendor
Track inventory and set optimal inventory levels. Run a report showing items that need reordering.
- Track profitability by product
Keep track of your biggest moneymakers so you’ll know which products to promote and keep in stock, and which to drop from your line.
- Easily prioritize which orders to fulfill
See all open sales orders and prioritize them how you want. Instantly see which orders can be shipped and which can’t.
- Create end-of-year donation statements
See who your biggest donors are and track their contributions.
- Create Form 990 (Statement of Functional Expenses)
Identify your expenses for presentation to your board, major donors, and the IRS.
- Run donor contribution summary reports
Track each donor’s contribution total as needed.
- Track unbilled time and expenses
See all clients with unbilled time and expenses by employee, project, client or service on a single screen. Easily send an invoice in just a few clicks.
- Set different billing rates by employee, client, and service
Pay and get paid the right amount by quickly and easily setting different billing rates.
- Analyze profitability by project and client
Reports like Billed vs. Proposal by Project, Cost-to-Complete by Job, and Job Costs by Job and Vendor help you stay on top of which projects are most profitable.
- Easily track sales results
Track sales accurately and flexibly with the Sales Summary Form. Enter total payments and taxable/non-taxable sales for the day, week, or any time period you choose.
- Stay on top of inventory and costs
Easily track inventory and set reorder points.
- Run a profit and loss report
Easily compare one month’s profit and loss against another.